COVID-19 HEALTH, SAFETY AND CLEANING PROTOCOL
We have always been and remain committed to providing our guests with excellent service in a safe environment, with a continued focus on their pleasant, comfortable and undisturbed stay at Senator Hotels and Apartments.
To ensure the above, the friendly and responsible staff of Senator City Center, Senator Maidan and Senator Victory Square strictly adheres to the following rules recommended by Ukraine’s Health Ministry:
- All team members wear medical masks, gloves and goggles, and conduct daily temperature checks before starting their shift
- All common areas are equipped with disinfectant dispensers and continuously cleaned. Free antibacterial wipes, masks, gloves, disinfectants and water are available to guests
- Reception desks have been equipped with transparent plastic screens. Contactless payment options are available
- We practice social distancing
- Administrators help guests check temperature using a contactless scanner and disinfect mobile phones, documents, keys, etc.
- We use modern ozone generators to keep the lobby, apartments and guestrooms clean, sanitized and disinfected
- We increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting all common areas, apartments and guestrooms, focusing on high-touch surfaces. After a guest leaves, all guestrooms and apartments are disinfected and the air is cleaned during the day
- We provide contactless room service
At Senator Maidan, guests can have breakfasts at our restaurant in the lobby and order room service. We offer a contactless menu to be downloaded to guests’ devices or seen on a smartphone screen with the help of a QR-code
At Senatory Victory Square, guests can have breakfast, lunch and dinner at our partner-restaurant and order room service. We offer a contactless menu to be downloaded to guests’ devices or seen on a smartphone screen with the help of a QR-code
- At the restaurant, the distance between each table is 1.5 meters, with the number of guests per table is limited to 4.
- All meals and drinks are served in the tableware that goes through steam and heat processing. After each guest, the table is treated with a disinfectant
We are waiting with open doors and open hearts to offer you the best guest experience.